Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Balcony Garden Update

Have got my Garden all prepped and ready for summer!
Started harvesting my first Asparagus, with one measuring a whopping 27"
organic fertilizer added, Mulch added.
Fist year for Raspberry bush x 2, Black currant, Gooseberry, Rhubarb, and my blueberries dont look like they have made threw the winter.
second year for Blackberry bushes x 2, and Asparagus x 2, Rosemary, Parsley
planted 3 Tomato bushes, 2 capsicum/ bell peppers, chili peppers, Basil, Coriander, spring Onions, Marigolds, cucumbers, and potatoes



3 comments:

  1. I was just taking a look at your blog post as I am a small space gardener too and grow all my food on the balcony in Australia, love the set up here, so I shared it on my Happy House and Garden social site.
    Happy Gardening
    Marty Ware
    ps: Come over and take a look,,good way to drive traffic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to learn More about indoor hydroponics it is cold in WA state with out a lot of sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it to difficult for old people to see those squiggly letters especially when you can see well with glasses and the audio is garbled

    ReplyDelete